How do I post on UAdPost?
* You go to the main page and click on “Post New Ad”
* Fill out the new ad form.
* Decide on your member level (Free or Premium Preferred Member) and then sign up.
* Submit your posting or ad.
Where is my post?
If you published an ad and don’t see it on the site, there are a few things to consider:
* You may need to refresh/reload the page that displays the listings for the category on which you posted your ad.
* Make sure you are looking in the right category.
* Make sure you are looking in the correct date.
* Try using the keyword search in the category on which you posted your ad.
* Other possible reasons you don’t see the ad may be because it is expired or it may have been removed from the listing by flagging.
Why was your posting deleted?
Possible reasons for your post getting deleted:
* Your post may have been flagged down by other users.
* Your post may have expired.
* You may have deleted it yourself.
How to delete or edit my ad or posting?
* Find your ad or posting on UAdPost
* Click on the Edit Ad tab to the left of the page
* Your Ad ID number should be entered
* Enter your Ad password
* Select Edit or Delete
* Click on the Submit button
What is flagging for?
Flagging can apply to post that are:
We encourage you to flag posts if they are miscategorized, prohibited, or spammed only. One flag per person per post is counted.
If a post gets flagged enough, it gets removed automatically.
How long does my post stay active on the site?
FREE Posts stay active on the site for at least 7 days.
Premium Preferred Members’ posts have UNLIMITED ad posting time.